MEMBER OF THE PARIS BAR
Caroline practices in real estate and construction laws, both in transaction and litigation.
Caroline advises French or foreign clients in connection with sale and acquisition of real estate assets (asset deal or share deal), real estate investment, construction, property development, property management and asset management (in particular commercial leases, leases under construction, civil leases, derogatory leases, professional leases, long-term leases and building leases).
She also assists her clients in any real estate type of prelitigation and litigation matters (construction, expertise, rental matters, litigation relating to commercial leases and sale).
Caroline Long joined Levine Keszler as Partner in 2020 after having worked at Freshfields, Clifford Chance, Hogan Lovells and AGN Avocats.
LLB 3rd Year – London SB University (2003)
DESS Droit européen des affaires – Paris XI Sceaux (2004)
- Advising Atream in connection with the acquisition of a company holding a building of offices located at Guyancourt (2019)
- Advising Infravia on the rental of their new head office in Paris (2019) and regarding the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of photovoltaic farms
- Advising Keys REIM (Keystone) in connection with real estate prelitigation and litigation matters and asset management deals (2018-2020)
- Advising Scaprim AM on asset management deals and real esta te litigation (2017-2020)
- Assisting Safran on real estate litigation (2017-2020)
- Advising Trimble on asset management deals (commercial leases) (2019-2020)
- Assisting Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations in connection with the daily management of its real estate portfolio (2015-2020), investment projects relating to office premises, retail, hotel, shopping mall, leisure center, health care facility, EHPAD and real estate litigation (2015-2020)
- Advising GEN RE (General Re Insurance) on asset management deals (2019)
- Advising Log’s regarding the sale of its real estate portfolio composed of logistics centers (2019)
- Advising Spintank on the rental of their new head office under construction in Paris (2018)
- Advising LCL on the rental of J.M Weston’s flagship store in Paris (Champs Elysées) and asset management matters (2018)
- Advising La Banque Postale in connection with the acquisition of an office building (2018)
- Advising Amundi (Crédit Agricole AM Real estate) on real estate investments and the purchase of a portfolio composed of various office premises
- Advising ANF Immobilier on the purchase of a portfolio composed of various office premises and retail promises
- Advising Commerz Real in connection with the acquisition of various office premises located in France
- Advising Gras Savoye on the rental of their new head office in Courbevoie
- Advising AXA REIM in connection with the acquisition of a company holding a thalassotherapy hotel and spa in Fréjus
- Advising RBS on the financing of a paneuropean real estate portfolio