MEMBER OF THE PARIS BAR
MEMBER OF THE NEW YORK BAR
Pierre Treille has an extensive experience in securities and mergers & acquisitions, in particular in the life sciences sector. He advises his French and international clients in the context of public offerings, private placements, initial public offerings and bond offerings. He also advises his clients in mid-cap M&A deals and commercial litigations, specifically with a cross-border component.
Pierre Treille founded Levine Keszler in 2018 after having worked at CVML, Gate Avocats, Shearman & Sterling and Paul Hastings.
LL.M. – New York University (2004)
Sciences Po Paris (2003)
Maîtrise en droit des affaires – Université de Nancy II (2002)
- Assisting Socotec in connection with the takeover of BIM In Motion (2018 – 2019).
- Assisting AB Science in connection with a €10 million private placement of shares with attached warrants (2019).
- Assisting Socotec in connection with the sale of its subsidiaries Socotec Oil & Gas France and Socotec Oil & Gas UK (2019).
- Assisting an innovative IT company sponsored by Axa in the setting-up of its management package (2019).
- Assisting Socotec in connection with its acquisition of SNER (2019).
- Represented JR Automation in connection with the acquisition of Doerfer/FSA (2018).
- Advising Socotec in connection with a proposed acquisition of a group specialized in building site inspection (2017).
- Represented Socotec in connection with its acquisition of CIS (2017).
- Represented AB Science in connection with a 35M€ private placement (2017).
- Represented Saint Gobain in connection with its acquisition of France Pare Brise (2016).
- Represented AB Science in connection with a 15M€ private placement of shares with attached warrants (2016).
- Represented AB Science in connection with the re-negotiation of their convertible bonds for 35M€ (2016).
- Represented a group of investors in connection with the creation of a network of medical laboratories in the Middle East and Northern Africa Region (financing and joint venture with local partners) (2016).
- Represented the founders of a major French biotech company in its sale process (2015).
- Represented a French specialty pharma company in the negotiation of a number of contracts with key suppliers and subcontractors (CROs and CMOs) (2015 – 2012).
- French counsel of Interactive Meetings Limited (subsidiary of the Computershare group) in connection with its acquisition by Lumi Mobile (2013).